Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WHY is the RNC helping fire PELOSI and not REID?

The message below and the "Fire Pelosi" van touring the country proves my point.
Hi Everyone,



I hope you had a fantastic three day weekend!



We only have 21 more days to Fire Pelosi, so the RNC Phone Bank Team is rolling out several sweet incentives that I hope will get you pumped to come make calls at the RNC. The RNC Phone Banks will be open from 9 am to Midnight, 7 days a week beginning Wednesday. Any time you want to come make calls, let me know and myself, Ben or one of our Assistant Phone Bank Managers (Jordan and Ginnie) will be down on floor B2 at the RNC. This week the RNC will be making calls into Indiana CD 09, IN-02 and Georgia 02, in addition to making calls for other candidates who have scheduled phone banks with the RNC, including Sean Duffy who is running in Wisconsin 07. Please let me know what days, times or states you are interested in making calls for and I give you a more complete schedule of phone banks.





LUNCH WITH THE RNC LEADERSHIP TEAM



Starting Wednesday the volunteer who makes the most calls each week (from Wednesday-Tuesday for the next three weeks) will have the distinct privilege to have lunch with someone from the RNC leadership team. If you are looking for a job in politics, come January these lunches will be key resources. For every new person you bring in who has not phone banked at the RNC in September or October, you will receive an extra 100 calls toward your call total for that week.





RESUME BANK

Along the same lines, many of the candidates you are Getting Out The Vote for will be seeking staffers to fill their Hill offices after November. So please send me your resume to keep on file if you’re interested in working on the Hill next year.



RNC LUNCHES

It’s recess, so I know you all are taking long lunches. Why not spend them at the RNC? Come make 100 calls and we’ll provide the food!



PIZZA? NO THANKS!

Speaking of food, are you tired of pizza? I know I am. I’m changing up the food options, and we’ll now be serving Subway, Taco Bell, McDonalds and food from other restaurant chains besides Papa Johns. I hope you’re as excited as I am about this!



DCYRS SHOUT OUT!

Thanks to everyone who came to Ohio this weekend to volunteer at the Brecksville and Fairfield Victory Offices with the DC Young Republicans (DCYRs) we made 10,000 voter contacts between door knocking and phone banking on this four day trip. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone who I traveled with, and I hope you’ll come make calls at the RNC headquarters sometime this week.



As always, please RSVP the days and now times you plan to phone bank so I can correctly estimate how much food to provide. Please forward this to as many of your DC Republican friends as possible.



All the Best,



Francesca Chambers

Republican National Committee

(202) 863-8867 (direct)

(202) 579-6474 (mobile)

fchambers@rnchq.org



Follow the RNC & RNC Research

on Twitter and Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment